Re: {Minutes} TTWG Meeting 2020-12-03

On Thu, Dec 3, 2020 at 11:14 AM Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk> wrote:

> Thanks all for attending today's TTWG meeting. Minutes can be found in
> HTML format at https://www.w3.org/2020/12/03-tt-minutes.html
>    Pierre: No.
>    … just to note that Glenn mentioned they don't look like CR
>    exit criteria tests (see #96) and I
>    … pointed out that they aren't intended for that. He seems to
>    have accepted that.

Please don't interpret silence on my part as acceptance. My position is
that all tests in the TTWG test suites are CR exit criteria tests as a
matter of historical practice and that diverging from this practice is a
matter of creating new precedent. I am not entirely against establishing
new precedent here, but I would like it to be done in a manner that makes
it explicit. In particular, I would like such tests to be marked or
segregated from CR exit criteria tests. I suggest doing the latter, i.e.,
by putting them in a separate directory.