Re: Embedded fonts + generic font families

Hi Nigel,

> > If the generic family name default is specified (or implied by an
initial value), then its typographic characteristics are considered to be
implementation dependent;

What about the clause:

"""
When selecting among font resources that satisfy the font selection
criteria, font resources that are referenced by a font element have
priority over application or system supplied font resources.
"""
I thought it would be weird if the author could not provide a default font.

Best,

-- Pierre