Re: edited TTWG draft charter, VTT?

I’m in debate with Silvia over the progression of VTT.  Do others have opinions?

With WhatWG on a firmer footing, much of the original motivation to do a Rec. has evaporated, and at this point looks like a lot of busy work to little reward. Are there people who see it differently?

> On Mar 23, 2018, at 3:16 , Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have edited the TTWG draft charter with the changes agreed during our TTWG telecon.
> Please review the draft charter
>
> https://w3c.github.io/charter-timed-text/Draft-2018-TTWG-Charter.html
>
> Deadline is Monday midnight US coast. I will send the charter on tuesday to W3M for approval, and will request a charter extension.
>
> Thierry

David Singer

singer@mac.com