[ttml2] Error in note in §11.3.1.2 Inline Regions

From: Nigel Megitt via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 11:34:25 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
nigelmegitt has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/ttml2:

== Error in note in §11.3.1.2 Inline Regions ==
The note:

> A content element can only be associated with a single region. Consequently, if a content element specifies a region attribute, then any explicit inline region specification is ignored.

is incorrect - we have established through discussion of other issues that some content elements are associated with multiple regions. I think this is about explicit association by specifying a `region` attribute. Suggest rewording to:

_A content element can only **specify** a single region. Consequently, if a content element specifies a region attribute, then any explicit inline region specification is ignored._

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/592 using your GitHub account