Re: Implementation IMSC 1.0.1 - activeArea and fillLineGap

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2018 18:52:12 +0100
To: Andreas Tai <tai@irt.de>, 'Timed Text Working Group' <public-tt@w3.org>, 'Nigel Megitt' <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Dear All,

I have tested  the beta version of “Subcheck”,  subtitle validation
product against IMSC1.0.1 testsuite

https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/IMSC1_0_1_Implementation_Report

Both  ActiveArea and FillLineGap tests run in Subcheck, validate and
don't repport errors.

I have added Subcheck to IMSC1.0.1 implementation report.
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/IMSC1_0_1_Implementation_Report#Tests
Both tests are now marked "PASS".

We now have two implmentations passing all new IMSC1.0.1 features
(activeArea and fillLineGap)

According to IMSC 1.0.1 CR exit criteria CR as as follows:
"For this specification to exit the CR stage, at least 2 independent
implementations of every feature defined in this specification but not
already present in [IMSC1] need to be documented in the implementation
report".

see
https://www.w3.org/TR/ttml-imsc1.0.1/

Therfore, it now fulfills the exit critera and it allows moving forward
to PR.

Thierry