[ttml2] Pull Request: remove animate, begin, dur, end, region and timeContainer of br elements

From: Cyril Concolato via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 21:56:54 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
cconcolato has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/ttml2:

== remove animate, begin, dur, end, region and timeContainer of br elements ==
closes #552

I also checked that `br` is not mentioned in the `Applies to:` section of styling properties and it is not. Quickly looking at the XSD schema it does not look like any change is needed. I am missing anything?

See https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/pull/570