[ttml2] Find a way to publish non-spec documents on gh-pages

From: Nigel Megitt via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 14:45:34 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
nigelmegitt has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/ttml2:

== Find a way to publish non-spec documents on gh-pages ==
I just noticed that in changing our build scripts we removed an image file that was referenced by https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/wiki/Audio-Description-Requirements which was previously served from the gh-pages branch of this repo.

* [ ] Find a way to keep some "static" content on the gh-pages branch separate from the spec build
* [ ] Reinstate the image at `/design/Audio_Description_Requirements_Diagrams.png` in the gh-pages branch.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues/568 using your GitHub account