Minutes of this week's f2f

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 20:36:46 +0000
To: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Thanks again all for attending this week's productive face to face meeting (even if it was past your bedtime!) and to Apple for hosting.

The minutes are up, but due to me not remembering that the meeting would cross midnight there's a slight hiccup in the middle of the day 1 minutes  I've asked Thierry if there's any hope of ironing that out.

Day 1: https://www.w3.org/2018/01/09-tt-minutes.html
Day 2: https://www.w3.org/2018/01/10-tt-minutes.html

Let me know if there are any other issues with the minutes please.

Kind regards,

Nigel