Re: Closing Various WR Issues for which only WR Disposition Actions Remain

For the sake of issues being "open" if work is need on them, and "closed" if no more work is needed, I'm not willing to accept that and have reopened some of those issues. Feel free to use a similar filtering approach to remove from your view the open issues you are not interested in based on the labels.

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com<mailto:glenn@skynav.com>>
Date: Friday, 2 February 2018 at 07:13
To: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org<mailto:public-tt@w3.org>>
Subject: Closing Various WR Issues for which only WR Disposition Actions Remain

For the sanity of the editors and other observers, I am closing issues that await only some WR disposition processing action, and am labeling them with WR-for-disposition-action to make them easy to track.

You can easily access these issues via the following link

https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue+label%3Awr-for-disposition-action