Re: ERICSSON has nominated Matt Simpson to Timed Text Working Group

Dear Matt,

Welcome aboard! As a rule, we hold weekly telephone conferences on
Thursday (1500 UTC in winter, 1400 UTC in summer) for TTML issues, which I
chair, and cover
WebVTT issues as needed on the email reflector under David Singer's
chairmanship, and sometimes on the call.

Would you like to introduce yourself with a quick description of yourself,
your role and what you hope to bring to/get from TTWG?

Kind regards,

Nigel

Co-chair, TTWG

On 03/12/2018, 11:52, "sysbot+ipp@w3.org" <sysbot+ipp@w3.org> wrote:

>  Dear AC Rep, Chair, Team Contact, and Participant,
>
>On December 3, 2018, 11:48  UTC, Matt Simpson became a participant in the
>Timed Text Working Group. This person was nominated by Stefan Håkansson.
>
>This also implies that the following commitments were made:
>- to  have reviewed the Process Document on individual participant
>qualifications (section 3.1 [1]),  Member participation in a Working Group
>(section 5.2.1.1 [2]) - in particular that (1) the Member will provide the
>necessary financial support for participation (e.g., for travel, telephone
>calls, and conferences), and (2) the AC representative attests that the
>individual accepts the participation terms set forth in the charter [3] -
>- to  agree to the participation conditions described in the Working Group
>charter [3]
>For more information on Timed Text Working Group participation, see:
>http://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/34314/status
>
>1. https://www.w3.org/2018/Process-20180201/#ParticipationCriteria
>2. https://www.w3.org/2018/Process-20180201/#member-rep-wg
>3. https://www.w3.org/groups/w3cgroups/34314/charter
>

>This message has been sent by the W3C Working Group Management System.

http://www.bbc.co.uk
If you have received it in
Do not use, copy or disclose the
immediately.