Re: timeline of IMSC 1.1,TTML1 3rd Edition, TTML2

Keep in mind that we can make editorial (non-substantive) changes
throughout the CR periods. Also, I'm not sure what CfC would be required
prior to a PR transition if the WG is satisfied that only editorial changes
have been made. Are you suggesting a CfC because you think it likely a
substantive change will be required? And, if that were the case, wouldn't
we be forced to start a new CR?

For TTML2, I will strongly oppose any substantive change during CR3. If
some issue comes up that requires a substantive change, then I expect we
would postpone its resolution to TTML2 2e.