[imsc] itts:fillLineGap is unclear about what it is filling between exactly

From: Michael A Dolan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:11:15 +0000
To: public-tt@w3.org
mikedo has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/imsc:

== itts:fillLineGap is unclear about what it is filling between exactly ==

This indirectly creates a semantic difference between <p> and <br/>.

I believe it is highly desirable to be able to fill all line gaps in a region. I'm not sure about the use case for enabling gaps between <p>.

At a minimum, this needs clarification in IMSC1.0.1 (and thus IMSC1.1).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/imsc/issues/263 using your GitHub account