Re: IMSCvNEXT + CSS styling was: TTML2 wide review comment: styling

Hi Silvia,

> But even if it's not, please work with the CSS group to make the features happen.

Yes!

The TTWG (well, Nigel mostly:) has been keeping a running list of such
features at [1].

[1] https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/CSSRequirements

TTWG has also suggested a joint meeting with the CSS WG at TPAC [2].

[2] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2017Sep/0042.html

Other suggestions from you would be much appreciated, as always.

Best,

-- Pierre