Re: Meeting tomorrow, agenda later

I think I'm being consistent with the changes we agreed to:

New start time is 8am PST.
If we need to go over, start at 7am PST.

I understand suggesting we start at 7am for tomorrow's meeting is late
notice but this is just a reaction to the chair/scribe having to leave
early (which I was not aware of when last week's meeting was concluded).

And to clarify, I'm also suggesting we discuss 7am starts till WR in the
next meeting. I didn't mean to suggest we should make that decision on this
thread now with whomever happens to be checking their email.

Apologies for the confusion.

-Dae

*Dae Kim | Senior Video Engineer | Encoding Technology*
*9420 94f4 a834 b038 2920 34b3 38ad b632 3738 942c 942f*