Re: IMSC1.0.1 schemas as a WG Note now

Mike,
We don't necessarly need to have a WG Note for this.
We can publish the current schemas files on the W3C site (out of TR)
and that will be good enough. No over burdon.

I propose to host those schemas at

https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/IMSC/ttml-imsc1.0.1/xml-schemas/

and change the link in the spec to this URI.

Thierry