Re: [DRAFT] TTWG's response to your comments about IMSC 1.0.1

Thank you Pierre,

Those draft disposition descriptions look good to me.

I would like to be in a position to propose and decide on the disposition
response text in this week's meeting, so if any other group member would
like any changes to this text please respond to this thread in the next
few days.

Kind regards,

Nigel

http://www.bbc.co.uk