CSS Requirements wiki page

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 15:01:16 +0000
To: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
All,

I've updated https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/CSSRequirements so I think it now has an accurate assessment of the CSS mapping status of the listed features, as well as a nice sortable summary table on the right with click-through links to the relevant part of the page, in place of a TOC.

Everyone, but especially Dae and Pierre,

Please review the status summaries and if you're able to, explain the impact of non-support where I've asked about it?

This applies to:

  *   rubyAlign
  *   textOrientation replacing sidewaysLeft and sidewaysRight with "mixed"
  *   rubyReserve
  *   rubyOverflow
  *   rubyOverhang

Kind regards,