RE: TTML2 horizontal review with I18N.

From: Phillips, Addison <addison@lab126.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2016 10:53:28 +0000
To: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>, "www-international@w3.org" <www-international@w3.org>
CC: W3C Public TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Hello Thierry and TT,

Thanks for the advance notice. We look forward to providing a review. I have added your spec to our tracker [0].

As preparation for a review, can you add an 'i18n' label to your github issues. See instructions here [1]. This helps with auto-notification and tracking.

I'm not completely clear on the timing you're requesting. Do you expect us to review after the 1 November draft? Or are you looking for a review prior to 1 November? Assuming the former, what is your goal for a CR transition date (so that we schedule our review in a timely manner)?

Regards (for I18N),

Addison

Addison Phillips
Principal SDE, I18N Architect (Amazon)