Re: Minutes from today's TTWG meeting

Le 20/09/2016 à 00:07, Silvia Pfeiffer a écrit :
> Yes, agreed.
>
> Wide review had been shown and feedback been received.

I am not aware of this.

We indeed received comments/issues on the WebVTT spec. Some of these
comments have been discussed by the CG.
When and where was the wide review shown ? and feedback received from
commenters on the group resolution.
Is there a disposition of comments you could point to ?

Best,

Thierry.

I think it's with