W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > September 2016

{minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-09-08

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 14:33:58 +0000
To: Timed Text Working Group <public-tt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <D3F734B8.2A6D4%nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Thanks all for attending today's TTWG meeting. Minutes can be found in HTML format at: http://www.w3.org/2016/09/08-tt-minutes.html

We have one more telco before TPAC – please make sure that any points for discussion before TPAC, including our agenda, are raised with me or the group on the reflector as soon as possible.

Today's minutes in text format:


   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/

                Timed Text Working Group Teleconference

08 Sep 2016

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2016/09/08-tt-irc

Attendees

   Present
          Nigel, Pierre, Thierry

   Regrets
          Andreas, Glenn

   Chair
          Nigel

   Scribe
          nigel

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]This Meeting
         2. [5]TPAC
         3. [6]Profiles and media type registration
         4. [7]IMSC
         5. [8]Next meeting
     * [9]Summary of Action Items
     * [10]Summary of Resolutions
     __________________________________________________________

   <scribe> scribe: nigel

This Meeting

   nigel: We're only 3 today so possibly not quorate to discuss
   much, I'd like to cover:
   ... 1. TPAC Web & TV IG joint meeting,
   ... 2. IANA follow-up
   ... 3. Anything else?

   tmichel: IMSC errata

   nigel: Good point

TPAC

   action-475?

   <trackbot> action-475 -- Nigel Megitt to Contact the chair of
   the web & tv ig to ask about schedule and joint meeting time.
   -- due 2016-07-28 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [11]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/475

     [11] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/475

   nigel: I also pinged the public reflector of the web & tv IG
   asking for a chair.
   ... Giuseppe responded to say he won't be at TPAC. But I think
   saw a draft agenda somewhere
   ... that had us on it.
   ... So that's a bit like progress! I plan to add more
   explanatory detail in a follow up email.
   ...
   [12]https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-and-tv/2016
   Sep/0002.html

     [12] https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-web-and-tv/2016Sep/0002.html

   [13]https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2016/registrants#T
   TWG

     [13] https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2016/registrants#TTWG

Profiles and media type registration

   tmichel: I confirmed that Philippe is taking care of this -
   it's on his todo list.

   <scribe> ACTION: plh Progress the update to TTML media type
   registration with IANA [recorded in
   [14]http://www.w3.org/2016/09/08-tt-minutes.html#action01]

     [14] http://www.w3.org/2016/09/08-tt-minutes.html#action01]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-477 - Progress the update to ttml
   media type registration with iana [on Philippe Le Hégaret - due
   2016-09-15].

IMSC

   nigel: Since the subject of errata has been discussed I'm
   raising it - I think it's pretty simple though.
   ... If there's an issue, can we file it so it's visible?

   pal: I'll go back to my notes and file it.

Next meeting

   nigel: Glenn has sent his regrets for next week

   pal: I also will not be available.

   nigel: In that case, since it would be our last meeting before
   TPAC, let's make sure anything
   ... that needs discussion is raised on the reflector as soon as
   possible.
   ... I'll keep the call in the schedule for next week so if
   anyone does want to attend they can.
   ... See you next week or if not then in Lisbon. [adjourns
   meeting]

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: plh Progress the update to TTML media type
   registration with IANA [recorded in
   [15]http://www.w3.org/2016/09/08-tt-minutes.html#action01]

     [15] http://www.w3.org/2016/09/08-tt-minutes.html#action01

Summary of Resolutions

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [16]scribe.perl version
    1.144 ([17]CVS log)
    $Date: 2016/09/08 14:33:30 $

     [16] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm
     [17] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/
Received on Thursday, 8 September 2016 14:34:52 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 17:44:01 UTC