From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com<mailto:glenn@skynav.com>>
Date: Sunday, 8 May 2016 22:56
To: TTWG <public-tt@w3.org<mailto:public-tt@w3.org>>
Subject: TTML2 Editing Process

I have documented the (new) TTML2 Editing Process [1]. This process adopts the standard github pull-request mechanism; therefore, it provides the advantages of fine-grained review of issue-based merges.

The only variation to what has been followed with IMSC1 is that I have retained the commit-then-review (CTR) process that has been used for TTML1 and TTML2 to date.

[1] https://github.com/w3c/ttml2/blob/gh-pages/EDITING.md

http://www.bbc.co.uk