Re: New TTML2 WD for Review

I've updated the publish ready WD to fix some bad links, css validator
warnings, and use github.io instead of rawgit.com to reference latest ED. I
believe this is ready for publishing now, after someone updates the date
20150502 string to the final publishing date. Note that the following
directories/files need to be copied to the new target TR site:

   - images
   - rnc/schema.zip
   - ttml2.html
   - ttml2-changes.html
   - xsd/schema.zip

[1] http://rawgit.com/w3c/ttml2/ttml2-WD-201605XX/spec/ttml2.html

I have transitioned the w3c/ttml2 repository to use the gh-pages default
branch, deleting the master branch.