Re: ACTION-458: Create issue re: line height calculation for inline (Timed Text Working Group)

Reminder to self. The issue here is as follows:

what line height (LH) applies to inline areas (IAs) generated by span,
given that we have defined tts:lineHeight as not applying to span (only
applies to p)? some possible answers:

   - LH(IA) := FS(IA), where FS denotes resolved font size
   - same as above except with some constant multiplier, e.g., 1.25 (=125%)

my current opinion is that the following holds or should hold:

LH(IA) := 1.0 * FS(IA)

note also that the following constraint should apply:

FS(IA) := ABS(TEXT-ALTITUDE(IA)) + ABS(TEXT-DEPTH(IA))

Q: what should happen if the font metrics are such that abs(altitude) +
abs(depth) != 1em?