Re: IMSC1 CR3 for publication

Hi Thierry,

> error Line: 1529 https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/CR-ttml-imsc1-20160126/profile-signaling

Fixed at

https://rawgit.com/w3c/imsc/imsc-cr3/spec/ttml-ww-profiles-rendered.html

> error Line: 3773 https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/CR-ttml-imsc1-20160126/xml-schemas

The directory at

https://github.com/w3c/imsc/tree/master/spec/xml-schemas

contains the XML Schema documents that are referenced by the
specification. Can the contents of the directory be stored in a
directory at "https://www.w3.org/TR/2016/CR-ttml-imsc1-20160126/xml-schemas",
or do the XML Schema documents need to be zipped and mounted somewhere
else and the link in the specification changed?

Please advise.

Thanks,

-- Pierre