Re: Proposed Language for #111 - Revision 5

The proposal is a good way forward. I see two issues that have been
raised in the last TTWG call by Mike Dolan and Piere Lemieux that still
needs to be addressed.

a) The processor that supports both IMSC profiles is still called
"Multiple-Profile IMSC Processor". I think it may be better called
"Combined IMSC Text and Image Profile Processor" or something similar.

b) The section "normal processing" still mentions abortion of the
processing  as first option and may be reworded as follows:

"If a Document instance is considered compatible with a Combined IMSC
Text and Image Profile Processor Processor, but is determined to be
incompatible, then this processor may restart processing with the Image
Profile as the default profile."

Best regards,

Andreas