Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2016-02-04

Philippe, Nigel, all,

Philippe mentioned in the last call that we have two weeks (now one
week) to review the updated charter. As I am not sure if we gave this
enough attention I would like to ask, if there is still the opportunity
that Philip mentioned at TPAC: extend the current charter by three month
and work on possible changes in the meantime.

I would be in favour of this approach.

Best regards,

Andreas