Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2016-02-11

On 09/02/2016 18:05, "Thierry MICHEL" <tmichel@w3.org> wrote:

>Regrets for this week

Noted.

>see comment in line.
>
>Le 09/02/2016 18:51, Nigel Megitt a écrit :
>> *This meeting is scheduled for up to 60m. Please be ready for a prompt
>> start at 10:03am Boston time. *

>>         Timed Text Profile Registry:
>>

>>         Move Info "Profile Signalling in Document" from Wiki to Github
>>         <https://github.com/w3c/tt-profile-registry/issues/2>, Split
>>         Registry table up
>>         <https://github.com/w3c/tt-profile-registry/issues/4>
>
>I had published this draft to github. No news from Mike about it.
>
>Will Mike now update this document or should I do it ?

Mike has generally offered to look after this document, but has also
clearly signalled that he's happy for others to make edits as needed. If
you have a change you'd like to make I suggest you go ahead and prepare a
PR for any issue you want to tackle. If there are things you'd like to fix
that are not yet documented please could you raise an issue for each thing?

Nigel