Re: I18N needs more review time [I18N-ACTION-576]

Dear Addison,

Thank you for letting us know. We did not quite get to the stage we hoped
for back in November, and have a face to face meeting in January (12 and
13) to review an updated ED so I don't think that this will cause us any
particular problems.

I should let you know that we hope to have a "last call" style WD as soon
as possible after that meeting, probably after a further round of edits;
if we can incorporate your comments then that would be very helpful.

Kind regards (for TTWG!),

Nigel