RE: Processor Profile, Content Profile and codecs

>> TTML1 the 'profile' MIME parameter is equivalent (but with long URI values) to the 'codecs' we are discussing.

That was my earlier question - what is  "codecs" exactly? (Yes, TTML1 profile is processor profile).

Some options:

1. It is substantively identical to profile; or
2. It is substantively identical to profile but with combination operators; or
3. It is the full MPD string; or
4. Combinations of the above.

Our POR now is #2.  But I think we need ot return to this after we chat some more in MPEG.

Regards,

 Mike