FW: [W3C chairs] better spec for the sake of the web

Particularly relevant for Editors, but useful for all, possibly:

From: GALINDO Virginie <Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com<mailto:Virginie.Galindo@gemalto.com>> Date: Monday, 16 November 2015 16:36
To: W3C Chairs <chairs@w3.org<mailto:chairs@w3.org>>
Cc: "ishida@w3.org<mailto:ishida@w3.org>" <ishida@w3.org<mailto:ishida@w3.org>>
Subject: [W3C chairs] better spec for the sake of the web

Dear chairs,

As a follow up on the training on horizontal reviews, Richard and I have been working on capturing the good reasons for writing readable specifications.
This resulted in a post available on W3C blog, here : https://www.w3.org/blog/2015/11/better-specifications-for-the-sake-of-the-web/. You may want to distribute this post also to your editors…

It will also be a resource linked from the famous Guide for the chairs, here : http://www.w3.org/Guide/ (<-- that is a super useful site to bookmark, and visit when you feel sad, when something went wrong during a working group call, it contains the words and tools to put you again on track ☺, my 2 cents).

Regards,
Virginie

http://www.bbc.co.uk