Re: ACTION-433: Update cvs hosted landing page to simplify and highlight link into wiki page

On 19/10/2015 10:37, Nigel Megitt wrote:
> Thanks for tidying Thierry,
>
> The sub-heading "Timed Text Efforts and Specifications at a glance" has a
> link to the publications page - please could you rename the heading to
> "Timed Text Publications",

Done, see
http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/

or remove it and add the publications link to
> the wiki page?

I see that you have added a publication table on the landing wiki page
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText

with a link to publications page
https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/Publications

which is good but means that we will have to keep those two pages
synchronized ;-)

Thierry