W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > March 2015

Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 2015-03-12

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 19:33:58 -0600
Message-ID: <CACQ=j+dL2ZW8pvQ7XKTJpyBhXOLHE2W+adtakhJR1jLTwf2=uw@mail.gmail.com>
To: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: Public TTWG List <public-tt@w3.org>
regrets

On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 11:01 AM, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
wrote:

>   *This meeting is scheduled for up to 60m. Please be ready for a prompt
> start at 10:03am Boston time. 1403 UTC!*
>
>  Our teleconference is scheduled with reference to Boston Time, the
> correct time of this teleconference in your locale may change.
>
>  Please check
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20150312T10&p1=43
>
>
>  Thursdays 10:03am-11:00pm Boston local
>
>  Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 8865 ("TTML")
>  IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #tt Web gateway to:
> http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
>
>  *Agenda+ Assign Roles*
>
>  *Chair: *Nigel Megitt
>
>  *Scribe: [to assign during meeting]*
>
>  *Regrets:*  Andreas Tai
>
>  *Activity since last meeting: *
>
> Actions: Action-369 update;
> Issues discussed: none;
> Issues raised: none;
> IMSC 1 Test suite report review.
>
>
>   *Agenda+ Prioritise discussion for this meeting and look ahead*
>
>  Check-point for order of topics – I'd suggest:
>  1. Action Items
> 2. F2F
> 3. IMSC Test Suite and Implementation Report
> 4. Issues
> 5. TTML Versions note
> 6. Change proposals
>   7. AOB – please notify now!
>
>  Reminder re future milestones and meetings:
>
>  *March Meetings:*
> Thursday 19th March: TTWG phone meeting 1 hour
>   Thursday 26th March: TTWG phone meeting 1 hour
>
>   Further ahead:
>
>  *TTML2 publication events:*
> Thu 5th Mar 2015 (AT RISK): any additions/edits deferred from FPWD to have
> been completed or deferred until v.next
>  Tue 24th Mar 2015 (AT RISK): Publish updated WD 'feature complete'
> Tue 24th-Fri 27th Mar inclusive (AT RISK): Chair to send Wide Review
> requests to internal and external groups
> Fri 8th May: WD review period to end
>
>  After this, process comments, agree CR exit criteria,request transition
> to CR
>
>  Plus, see the timeline of upcoming work at [1].
>
>   *April Meetings:*
> Thursday 2nd April: TTWG phone meeting ? hour
>   Thursday 9th and 10th April: TTWG Las Vegas F2F meeting
>    Thursday 16th April: TTWG phone meeting ? hour
>   Thursday 23rd April: TTWG phone meeting ? hour
> Thursday 30th April: TTWG phone meeting ? hour
>
>  *Agenda+ Action items *
>
>  Action items overdue and due next week
>    ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with   ACTION-378
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/378>[image: (edit)]
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/378/edit> open Draft
> smpte request including dispositions from action-369 and backgroundcolor
> initial value question
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/378> Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux 2015-03-05      ACTION-378
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/378>[image: (edit)]
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/378/edit> open Draft
> smpte request including dispositions from action-369 and backgroundcolor
> initial value question
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/378> Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux 2015-03-05
>
>  *Agenda+ F2F *
>
>  We have a confirmed F2F on 9th and 10th April at Harrah's, Las Vegas,
> the week before NAB.
>  Meeting wiki page at [2]. Please add your name.
>  Agenda items?
>
>  *Agenda+ Issues*
>
>  Issues pending review
>    ID State Title Raised on Product Open Actions   ISSUE-289
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/289>[image: (edit)]
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/289/edit>
> ebu:documentAspectRatio PENDING REVIEW For TTML created for overlay on
> top of video, signal the aspect ratio of the video the TTML was created for
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/289> 2013-10-31 TTML2 0
> ISSUE-290 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/290>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/290/edit>
> Active Format Descriptor PENDING REVIEW For TTML created for overlaying
> on video, add ebuttm:documentTargetActiveFormatDescriptor
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/290> 2013-10-31 TTML2 0
> ISSUE-291 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/291>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/291/edit>
> ebuttm:documentIntendedTargetBarData PENDING REVIEW Document Intended
> Target Bar Data <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/291>
> 2013-10-31 TTML2 0  ISSUE-292
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/292>[image: (edit)]
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/292/edit>
> ebu:documentIntendedTargetFormat PENDING REVIEW Specify target formats
> for which the TTML has been authored for easy conversion
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/292> 2013-10-31 TTML2 0
> ISSUE-353 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/353>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/353/edit>
> Normatively define short code processorProfiles parameter PENDING REVIEW Normatively
> define short code processorProfiles parameter
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/353> 2014-10-17 TTML2 0
> ISSUE-359 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/359>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/359/edit>
> kerning PENDING REVIEW Add support for font kerning enable/disable
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/359> 2014-12-18 TTML2 0
> ISSUE-364 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/364>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/364/edit>
> px-extent-constraint PENDING REVIEW Relax constraint between the extents
> of the root container and the dimensions of the related video object frame
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/364> 2015-01-06 TTML
> IMSC 1.0 0
>
>  Open Issues relating to Action-369 and Action- 378 (SMPTE)
>
> ISSUE-224 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/224>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/224/edit>
> 3D text placement OPEN Support text placement in 3D coordinate spaces
> (not zIndex compositing).
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/224> 2013-05-30 TTML2
>
>      ISSUE-231 <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/231>[image:
> (edit)] <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/231/edit>
> Individual character rotation OPEN Individual character rotation
> <https://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/231> 2013-05-30 TTML2
>
>  Note that there additionally 42 further open issues in the tracker.
>
>  *Agenda+ IMSC Test Suite and Implementation Report*
>
>  IMSC test suite and Implementation Report [3].
>  See also review analysis [4].
>
>  *Agenda+ Note on TTML versions*
>
>  Draft at [5].
>  Reminder to all to review this and provide feedback to Cyril. This note
> is now a product in the tracker so issues can be raised on it directly.
>
>
>  *Agenda+ Change Proposals – progress and review*
>
>  Change Proposal Index is at [6].
>
>  The current priority 2 CPs (needs to be complete before WD for Wide
> Review) are:
>
>    5 OPEN 2 Jerry Smith TTML2 HTML5 Mapping semantics
> <https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal005>  7 OPEN 2 Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux TTML2 3D extensions
> <https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal007>  9 OPEN 2 Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux IMSC2 Complexity model
> <https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal009>  11 OPEN 2 Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux TTML2 Metadata vocab
> <https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal011>  15 OPEN 2 Glenn Adams
> TTML2 Style.CSS additions <https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal015>
> 17 OPEN 2 Glenn Adams TTML2 Style.Defaults
> <https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal017>  19 OPEN 2 Glenn Adams
> TTML2 Style.Syntax fixes <https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal019>
> 21 OPEN 2 Pierre-Anthony Lemieux TTML2 Typography.I18n
> <https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal021>  25 OPEN 2 Nigel Megitt
> TTML2 Distribution <https://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/changeProposal025>
>
>   *Agenda+ AOB*
>
>
>  *References*
>
>  [1] Timeline of upcoming work
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/Publications#Timeline_of_IMSC1.2C_TTML2_and_IMSC2_work
> [2] Las Vegas F2F wiki page
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/F2F-april-2015
> [3] IMSC 1 Implementation report
> https://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/IMSC1_Implementation_Report
> [4] Test suite review
> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tt/2015Mar/0016.html
> [5] Draft of Note on TTML versions
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/5ee90ec0d897/ttml-status/index.html
> [6] Change Proposals at http://www.w3.org/wiki/TTML/ChangeProposalIndex
> Tracker http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/trackerTTML
> Wiki http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText
>
>
Received on Thursday, 12 March 2015 01:34:45 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Thursday, 5 October 2017 18:24:21 UTC