[imsc] WBS survey on implementation report

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 15:29:14 +0000
To: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>, W3C Public TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Hi Thierry,

On q2 isn't there a format that allows mail clients to repopulate the
subject field with [imsc]? It'd be good to use that, to lower the 'pain'.

The options don't all completely make sense on the tests. Now you have the
question optional, and the choices are "Pass", "Fail" and "Not
implemented". By definition "Not implemented" and "Fail" are synonymous. I
suggest changing "Not implemented" to "Not tested".

Do we need to specify an end date for this? If so, I do not know when a
sensible date would be - perhaps this is one for Pierre to propose?

Kind regards,

Nigel