draft of IMSC1 implementation report using WBS questionnaire.

From: Thierry MICHEL <tmichel@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 09:28:42 +0200
To: W3C Public TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>

I have started to draft an IMSC1 implementation report using WBS
questionnaire.

The first issue that I have encounter is that it is currently not
possible  to edit in WBS a  <table> in a
Question type: No input/ Simple Text

see code in input field of question 3
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/IMSC1-implementation/q/q3/

unfortunatly  HTML  table elements (<TABLE>, <TR>, etc) are ignored by
WBS, therefore only the content is displayed.
see display of question 3
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/IMSC1-implementation/#wbsq3

I have asked the system Team to allow the following elements in WBS
(tags like table, tbody, tr, th, td, etc).

A work around is to avoid <table> and use <ul> instead, but I don't like
it very much
see display of question 4
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/IMSC1-implementation/#wbsq4

Anyway this gives a first taste of  an IMSC1 implementation report using
WBS questionnaire.

Thierry

Thanks,

Thierry