Re: {minutes} TTWG Meeting 2015-06-04

I'm quite happy with synchronous in-call discussion of bugs/issues if folk
with an interest in them wish to (and are able to) join the call - our
current way of working is mainly offline with WebVTT, and that's fine too.
For anyone who didn't notice the bugs are on the whiteboard at [1].

In yesterday's meeting the reasons I didn't think we could discuss the new
wiki page [2] were 1) because of the people present and 2) the number of
other topics on the agenda to discuss.

Nigel

[1] WebVTT review bugs whiteboard:
https://www.w3.org/Bugs/Public/buglist.cgi?bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_statu

s=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_statu
s=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&component=WebVTT&f1=status_whiteboard&list_id=
57031&o1=substring&query_format=advanced&v1=widereview

[2] WebVTT Wide Review requests and responses wiki:
https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebVTT_Wide_Review#Review_Requests_and_Responses

On 04/06/2015 19:37, "David Singer" <singer@apple.com> wrote:

>> On Jun 4, 2015, at 8:16 , Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>    ... I don't think we can discuss this now, but just wanted to
>>    note for the minutes that it's there.
>>
>>      [19]
>> https://www.w3.org/wiki/WebVTT_Wide_Review

>and ask people to help improve it!  You’re right, it might not need
>synchronous in-call discussion, but we’d all appreciate it being the best
>it can be.
>
>In particular, input on the bugs/issues and how they can best be resolved
>would be appreciated.
>
>David Singer
>Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.

http://www.bbc.co.uk