Re: [TTML2] tts:{width,height} rename

these terms {inline progression dimension, block progression dimension} are
well established, at least in the XSL-FO domain, and we use them 20 times
in the TTML1 spec;

if folks don't like the abbreviated names, I can expand to the full names,
which would end up being

tts:inlineProgressionDimension
tts:blockProgressionDimension

i don't want to rename them due to their existing usage and presence of
formal definitions, as that may lead to further confusion

the abbreviated names seemed a good compromise to me; given they will be
used only infrequently, authors should be able to handle this usage