From: Nigel Megitt [mailto:nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk]
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2015 3:16 AM
To: Michael Dolan <mdolan@newtbt.com>; 'Timed Text Working Group' <public-tt@w3.org>
Subject: Re: @codecs registry

One way to move this along faster than TTML2 is to create a separate media registration Recommendation document for TTML and move this work there - that would require an update to the Charter and a volunteer to edit it, but since the document will hopefully be short it could be the quickest way to proceed.

Kind regards,

Nigel