From: David Singer [mailto:singer@apple.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 11:59 AM
To: Silvia Pfieffer
Cc: Nigel Megitt; Timed Text Working Group
Subject: [VTT] Consensus call: publish VTT under the 2014 Process?

On Sep 2, 2014, at 6:05 , Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> wrote:

> It would be nice to use this for WebVTT.

Do we have consensus to do this, please?

If you are OPPOSED to using the 2014 process for the VTT document(s), please
speak up, or I will ask for it to happen.

I suggest I wait two weeks for a response, i.e. the deadline is the 17th of
September in this year of 2014.

>>> https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2014JulSep/0016.
>>> html [2] http://www.w3.org/2014/08/Process-20140801/
>>> [3] http://www.w3.org/Guide/pubrules [4] http://www.w3.org/respec/
>>> [5] http://www.w3.org/Guide/transitions2014
>>> [6] http://www.w3.org/Guide/transitions
>>> [7] http://www.w3.org/2002/06/registering-mediatype2014.html
>>> [8] https://www.w3.org/wiki/ProcessTransition2014
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>      http://www.w3.org/People/Jacobs
>>> Tel:                       +1 718 260 9447

David Singer
Manager, Software Standards, Apple Inc.