FW: [restyle] Questionnaire wrt Redesign of the W3C Spec Templates

All,

If you're involved in writing W3C specs and/or have a view on our specs'
visual design, please respond as below. We don't need a group consensus
here: you can contribute directly; conversely if there's something you
think needs a group view please start a reflector discussion on the topic.

Kind regards,

Nigel