Re: [ttml2] line (row) padding

That question needs to be answered independently from whether there is a
line break in the span, and what the behavior would be at the line
boundary. So it's somewhat orthogonal. Note that we had already extended
padding to apply to all content elements, but simply haven't (yet)
documented special semantics that it entails.