[IMSC] Fwd: Re: IMSC1 WD wide review and CR draft. ( LC-2975 LC-2976 LC-2973 LC-2977 LC-2978 LC-2974 LC-2980 LC-2981 LC-2982)

Dear Thierry ,

I have reviewed the solution  for LC-2979 and agree with it. Thanks for
addressing my comment.

Best regards,

Andreas

Am 14.11.2014 um 18:35 schrieb Thierry MICHEL:
> [...]
>>>
>>> Your comment on 4.1 General:

>>> Working Group Resolution (LC-2976):
>>> We have added the sentence "The method by which this association is
>>> made is
>>> left to each application" to the revised Section 5.1 at
>>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml-ww-profiles/ttml-ww-profiles.html
>>>

>>> ----
>>>
>>> Your comment on 5.2 Foreign Element and Attributes A subtitle document
>>> MAY...:

>>> Working Group Resolution (LC-2973):
>>> We have permitted ("may") elements and attributes that are not
>>> explicitly
>>> permitted or prohibited by a profile, and aligned with TTML1 the
>>> wording
>>> regarding namespace mutability. See revised Section 6.2 and last
>>> paragraph
>>> of Section 6.3 at
>>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml-ww-profiles/ttml-ww-profiles.html
>>>

>>> ----
>>>
>>> Your comment on 5.7.3 itts:forcedDisplay itts:forcedDisplay allows the
>>> proc...:

>>> Working Group Resolution (LC-2977):
>>> See revised second paragraph of Section 6.7.3 and Note 1 at
>>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml-ww-profiles/ttml-ww-profiles.html
>>>

>>> While NOTE 1 might apply only when non-transparent background is used
>>> on a
>>> region, the intent of the note is broader: warning authors that making
>>> all
>>> elements within a region hidden does not necessarily hide the region.
>>>
>>> ----
>>>
>>> Your comment on 5.7.4 ittm:altText ittm:altText allows an author to
>>> provide...:

>>> Working Group Resolution (LC-2978):
>>> The specification now explicitly references the documentation
>>> conventions
>>> of TTML 1.
>>>
>>> See "Documentation Conventions" section and revised Section 5.7.4 at
>>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml-ww-profiles/ttml-ww-profiles.html
>>>

>>> ----
>>>
>>> Your comment on 5.10 Features Unless specified otherwise,a subtitle
>>> documen...:

>>> Working Group Resolution (LC-2974):
>>> Exception made to #length-cell for ebutts:linePadding. See revised
>>> #length-cell constraint at
>>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml-ww-profiles/ttml-ww-profiles.html
>>>

>>> ----
>>>
>>> Your comment on 6.3 Features:

>>> Working Group Resolution (LC-2980):
>>> Default Region is now a defined term at
>>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml-ww-profiles/ttml-ww-profiles.html
>>>

>>> ----
>>>
>>> Your comment on 8.2 Reference Fonts:

>>> Working Group Resolution (LC-2981):
>>> See clarified text at Section 7.3 at
>>> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml-ww-profiles/ttml-ww-profiles.html
>>>

>>> ----
>>>
>>> Your comment on B. Forced content (non-normative) Fig. 3

Andreas Tai
Production Systems Television IRT - Institut fuer Rundfunktechnik GmbH
R&D Institute of ARD, ZDF, DRadio, ORF and SRG/SSR
Floriansmuehlstrasse 60, D-80939 Munich, Germany

Phone: +49 89 32399-389 | Fax: +49 89 32399-200
http: www.irt.de | Email: tai@irt.de

registration court&  managing director:
Munich Commercial, RegNo. B 5191
Dr. Klaus Illgner-Fehns