RE: ARIB-TT

I asked a Japanese TV colleague last week.  I was told that it’s currently authorized for UHDTV OTA and is planned for OTT. I’m trying to learn more and see if they want to get their extensions added to TTML/IMSC…

                Mike

From: Glenn Adams [mailto:glenn@skynav.com]
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2014 3:28 PM
To: TTWG
Subject: ARIB-TT

I've recently been apprised of the work by ARIB on extensions to TTML via ARIB-TT, pages number 57 and following in [1].

We should try to learn more about who is doing this work and interface with them regarding a number of extensions they have defined (in an ARIB defined namespace).

[1]  <http://www.arib.or.jp/english/html/overview/doc/2-STD-B62v1_0-1p2.pdf> http://www.arib.or.jp/english/html/overview/doc/2-STD-B62v1_0-1p2.pdf