Re: ISSUE-320 (Is normative SMPTE 2052 reference okay?): Is normative SMPTE 2052 reference okay? [TTML IMSC 1.0]

Hi Nigel,

> 2) that the specific document can be accepted from a licensing perspective.

The normative reference currently meets the threshold set by the cited
FAQ question since this WG has no information that "the licensing
status of those externally-developed technologies could become a
barrier to implementation of the technology according to the W3C
Royalty-Free (RF) Licensing Requirements."

So point 2) should not enter in the evaluation of the proposed changes.

Thanks,

-- Pierre