Re: ISSUE-318 (HRM glyph copy assumes no sub-pixel positioning): Hypothetical Render Model glyph copy assumes no sub-pixel positioning [TTML IMSC 1.0]

Hi Nigel,

>  This does not take into account sub-pixel positioning of anti-aliased text,
> which would result in different per-pixel buffer values for a glyph that
> would otherwise be considered identical using the current criteria.

Not all implementations will support "sub-pixel positioning of
anti-aliased text".

Implementations that choose to support that feature, and thus will not
be able to use a glyph buffer, will need to implement a
correspondingly higher glyph rendering rate to accommodate documents
compliant with the IMSC Text Profile.

Best,

-- Pierre