Re: ACTION-306: Assign priorities to change proposals owned by jdsmith (Timed Text Working Group)

Thanks, it's a wiki so if you're logged in you should see an edit link next to the heading, as well as at the top of the page – just click that and use the resulting page to make the change. On this occasion I've applied the changes for you.

Kind regards,

Nigel