W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > February 2014

Re: {agenda} TTWG Meeting 13/2/2014

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 07:23:59 -0700
Message-ID: <CACQ=j+edCG_VSepjzaTmjPxwgBFtpHV2tMif--TEmqo2ws2vMQ@mail.gmail.com>
To: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Cc: Timed Text Working Group <public-tt@w3.org>
regrets due to a sched conflict

On Wednesday, February 12, 2014, Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
wrote:

>     *This meeting is scheduled for up to 60m.*
>
>
>
> Our teleconference is scheduled with reference to Boston Time, the correct
> time of this teleconference in your locale may change.
>
>
>
> Please check
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140213T10&p1=43
>
>
>
>
>  Thursdays 10:00am-11:00am Boston local
>
>
>
> Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200, conference 8865 ("TTML")
>
> IRC: server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #tt Web gateway to :
> http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc
>
>
>
> *Theme: No gimmicky theme this week, sorry!*
>
>
>  *Agenda+ Assign Roles*
>
>
>  *Chair: *Nigel Megitt
>
>
>  *Scribe: [to assign during meeting]*
>
>
>  *Regrets*
>
>
>  *Activity since last meeting:* Change Proposal 15 amended.
>
>
>  *Agenda+ Charter* [1], [2]
>
>
>  VTT License Model – updated wording proposal at [3] NB this doesn't yet
> include licence wording proposal
>
>     ACTION-240 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/240>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/240/edit> pending
> review Consider the problem of the license change from cg to wg, with the
> ac and ab and staff <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/240> David
> Singer 2013-11-22
>
>
>    *Open actions*
>
>
>
>
> * Remove code point restrictions from IMSC (ISSUE-295
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/295> Constrained code
> pages)[image: (edit)]
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/244/edit>ACTION-244
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/244> on Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux: Proceed with work to investigate deltas. if time doesn't allow the
> fallback is to remove annex a. - due 2013-12-19 - openDefine
> "closest" (ISSUE-259
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259> Closest)[image:
> (edit)]
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/257/edit>ACTION-257
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/257> on Pierre-Anthony
> Lemieux: Create a new issue to split these out for tracking. -
> due 2014-01-23 – open - [image: (edit)]
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/267/edit>ACTION-267
> <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/267> on Glenn Adams: Fix
> notes on action-56 and issue-165 to refer to ttml2 changeset -
> due 2014-02-13 - open *
>
>  *Agenda+ Remaining Pending Review actions*
>
>     ID State Title Person Due Date Associated with   ACTION-203<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/203>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/203/edit> pending
> review Investigate 708 border style mapping issues with mike's help<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/203> Glenn
> Adams 2013-09-26
>   ACTION-264 <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/264>[image:
> (edit)] <http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/264/edit> pending
> review Ensure all p1 and p2 issues not closed belong in a change proposal<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/264> Nigel
> Megitt 2014-01-23
>
>
>  *Agenda+ Change Proposals – progress and review*
>
>
>  Change Proposal 15 amended as per:
>
>
Received on Thursday, 13 February 2014 14:24:28 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:06:12 UTC