Re: ISSUE-358 (Sequence support): Add identifier support for related ordered sequences of documents [TTML2]

Now that I've introduced a generic metadata item element, it is better to
satisfy this requirement by simply defining new named metadata items,
representing it as:

<ttm:item name="sequenceIdentifier">*string*</ttm:item>

<ttm:item name="sequenceNumber">*positiveInteger*</ttm:item>