Re: Problem with TPAC 2014 Registration

Perhaps they fixed it since I sent out my note earlier. It was *definitely*
not there when I registered this morning (here is an excerpt from my
answers response):

> ---------------------------------
> Tuesday, 28 October All Group Meetings Attendance
> ----
> For Group meetings on Tuesday, 28 October:

( )  Not attending that day
( )  Attending as an
observer only (check at least one of the appropriate requests below  in the
'Observer request' column)
Attending as a  participant in the selected group below:* Audio Working
Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: ( )  | Confidentiality: Not
Member confidential | Observer request: [ ]  (with Chair's agreement) |
* Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) Working Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: ( )  | Confidentiality: Not
Member confidential | Observer request: [ ]  (with Chair's agreement) |
* CSV Working Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: ( )  | Confidentiality: Not
Member confidential | Observer request: [ ]  (with Chair's agreement) |
* Education and Outreach Working Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: ( )  | Confidentiality: Not
Member confidential | Observer request: [ ]  (with Chair's agreement) |
* Efficient XML Interchange Working Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: ( )  | Confidentiality: Not
Member confidential | Observer request: [ ]  (with Chair's agreement) |
* Geolocation Working Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: ( )  | Confidentiality: Not
Member confidential | Observer request: [ ]  (with Chair's agreement) |
* Indie UI Working Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: ( )  | Confidentiality: Not
Member confidential | Observer request: [ ]  (with Chair's agreement) |
* Multimodal Interaction Working Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: ( )  | Confidentiality: Member
confidential | Observer request: [ ]  |
* Near Field Communications Working Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: ( )  | Confidentiality: Not
Member confidential | Observer request: [ ]  (with Chair's agreement) |
* Social Web Working Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: ( )  | Confidentiality: Not
Member confidential | Observer request: [ ]  (with Chair's agreement) |
* User Agent Accessibility Guidelines Working Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: ( )  | Confidentiality: Not
Member confidential | Observer request: [ ]  (with Chair's agreement) |
* Web Applications Working Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: ( )  | Confidentiality: Not
Member confidential | Observer request: [ ]  (with Chair's agreement) |
* Web Application Security Working Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: (x)  | Confidentiality: Not
Member confidential | Observer request: [ ]  (with Chair's agreement) |
* Web Performance Working Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: ( )  | Confidentiality: Not
Member confidential | Observer request: [ ]  (with Chair's agreement) |
* XML Query Working Group
   Attending as a participant in this group: ( )  | Confidentiality: Member
confidential | Observer request: [ ]  (only for Members) |
* Other (Please specify below)
   Attending as a participant in this group:  | Confidentiality:  |
Observer request: [ ]  (explain below) |