Re: Timed Text WG meeting during TPAC: will meet Mon. and Fri.

On 12/09/2013 15:13, Susan Westhaver wrote:
> Hi Thierry,
>
> I've requested the Systems staff to change this by removing Timed Text
> from Tuesday's options on Tuesday. They need Dom's advice to do this,
> and he is not available at the moment.
>
> The Schedule page is correct [1].

Right it is fine though a bit fuzzy with the table titles.

  I've updated the WBS [2] with text
> noting the Meeting is on Monday and Friday, not Tuesday. This will have
> to suffice for now.

Yes I see.

> May I ask you to email the registered participants and observers and
> request they update their wbs registration? This will make is easier for
> us to delete from wbs.  Email address can be found here:
> https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2013/registrants#TT

Are you sure we should do it now and not when the form is modified ?

> I will ask Staff to update their wbs registration.

This should be easy. It needs to delete one entry in the WBS question.