W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > public-tt@w3.org > September 2013

Minutes for 05/09/13

From: Nigel Megitt <nigel.megitt@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 16:12:17 +0000
To: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>, TTWG <public-tt@w3.org>
Message-ID: <5941EAB8802D6745A7D363D7B37BD1F748450ACD@BGB01XUD1012.national.core.bbc.co.uk>
Minutes for today's meeting are at: http://www.w3.org/2013/09/05-tt-minutes.html



   [1]W3C

      [1] http://www.w3.org/


                               - DRAFT -

                Timed Text Working Group Teleconference

05 Sep 2013

   See also: [2]IRC log

      [2] http://www.w3.org/2013/09/05-tt-irc


Attendees

   Present
          glenn, pal, nigel, +1.858.882.aaaa, mike, tmichel, Plh,
          [Adobe]

   Regrets
   Chair
          glenn

   Scribe
          nigel

Contents

     * [3]Topics
         1. [4]face to face at TPAC
     * [5]Summary of Action Items
     __________________________________________________________

   <trackbot> Date: 05 September 2013

   <scribe> scribeNick: nigel

   <glenn> [6]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/agenda


      [6] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/agenda


   [7]http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/tpac


      [7] http://www.w3.org/wiki/TimedText/tpac


   action-190

   <trackbot> action-190 -- Thierry Michel to Will create a wiki
   for the face-to-face meeting -- due 2013-08-15 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [8]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/190


      [8] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/190


   <glenn> close action-190

   <trackbot> Closed action-190.

   actino-184

   action-184

   <trackbot> action-184 -- Thierry Michel to Check with Angel if
   Monday/Friday is ok for TPAC 2013 -- due 2013-08-01 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [9]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/184


      [9] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/184


   close action-184

   <trackbot> Closed action-184.

face to face at TPAC

   glenn: profiles is likely to be a popular topic for discussion.

   <tmichel> TTwG is registered for monday and Friday at TPAC

   <tmichel> [10]http://www.w3.org/2013/11/TPAC/#GroupSchedule


     [10] http://www.w3.org/2013/11/TPAC/#GroupSchedule


   glenn: folk should add items for discussion onto that subpage
   of the wiki for consideration by sean on his return

   mike: add IANA registration to discussion topics

   action-192

   <trackbot> action-192 -- Mike Dolan to Work with phillipe to
   deal with IANA submission -- due 2013-08-29 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [11]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/192


     [11] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/192


   plh: will seek registration today or tomorrow and proceed with
   this action

   glenn: important to use the content of the editorial draft for
   resubmission.

   plh: will use that.

   action-88

   <trackbot> action-88 -- Philippe Le Hégaret to Make sure the
   TTML media type is properly registered for Issue-175. -- due
   2013-07-31 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [12]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88


     [12] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/88


   glenn: can close when registration process is finished.
   ... also close action 192 when that happens

   close action-192

   <trackbot> Closed action-192.

   action-194

   <trackbot> action-194 -- Glenn Adams to Move "120% of" from
   current ed text in 8.2.12 into informative note as
   recommendation to presentation processor implementers -- due
   2013-09-05 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot>
   [13]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/194


     [13] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/194


   <glenn>
   [14]https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/default/ttml1/spec/ttm

   l1.html#style-attribute-lineHeight

     [14] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/default/ttml1/spec/ttml1.html#style-attribute-lineHeight


   glenn: informative note in TTML1 is normative in draft for
   TTML2
   ... does this meet nigel's concern?

   nigel: yes, you could also add that it is intended to be
   normative in TTML2, but not necessary.

   mike: agree no need to add the extra note.

   close action-194

   <trackbot> Closed action-194.

   action-197

   <trackbot> action-197 -- Glenn Adams to Check whether issue-173
   has already been dealt with -- due 2013-09-05 -- PENDINGREVIEW

   <trackbot>
   [15]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/197


     [15] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/197


   <glenn> iissue-173

   <glenn> issue-173

   <trackbot> issue-173 -- presentation semantics of control
   characters and other unmapped characters -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [16]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/173


     [16] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/173


   glenn: reviewed issue-173 and believes no action needed to edit
   spec now. marked as pending review.

   close issue-173

   <trackbot> Closed issue-173.

   close action-197

   <trackbot> Closed action-197.

   action-195

   <trackbot> action-195 -- Pierre-Anthony Lemieux to Proposing
   resolution to multiple choices for minimum euclidean distance
   -- due 2013-09-05 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [17]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/195


     [17] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/195


   nigel: do we need an absolute value reference rather than the
   term 'highest'?

   pal: yes we can improve that sentence

   glenn: i.e. round up not down?

   pal: yes

   glenn: this raises the issue of tracker not generating
   notifications on changes to actions or issues.

   thierry: unfortunately there is no such feature. For new
   actions an email is sent, but not when the status changes. Will
   check re new comments.

   glenn: also requested this feature on the AC list recently. In
   the meantime we'll have to manually review actions and issues.

   thierry: I understand the issue. I hope sysreq knows about
   this. I will check this is on the tracker page list.

   <glenn> action thierry to check if feature request for tracker
   notifications on action/issue new comment or status change has
   been added to requested feature list

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-198 - Check if feature request for
   tracker notifications on action/issue new comment or status
   change has been added to requested feature list [on Thierry
   Michel - due 2013-09-12].

   glenn: phillipe, we're close to packaging TTML1 with editorial
   changes since the PER so you can start the publishing process.
   ... guidance on that, e.g. a target date, would be useful.

   plh: need to close the loop with IANA and then get director's
   approval for publishing the recommendation. Any changes since
   the end of the last review?

   glenn: yes, a variety of editorial changes, documented here:

   <glenn>
   [18]https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/default/ttml1/spec/ttm

   l1-changes.html

     [18] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/default/ttml1/spec/ttml1-changes.html


   glenn: this lists changes since the PER was published, which
   all basically resolve comments made on PER or in working group
   review.

   action-196

   <trackbot> action-196 -- Pierre-Anthony Lemieux to Check
   proposed resolution to issue-159 in relationship to issue-231
   and issue-229 -- due 2013-09-05 -- OPEN

   <trackbot>
   [19]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/196


     [19] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/196


   issue-231

   <trackbot> issue-231 -- Individual character rotation -- open

   <trackbot>
   [20]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/231


     [20] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/231


   pal: it looks like the proposed resolution to issue-159 solves
   issue-231 as well

   glenn: was the request intended to support arbitrary angles or
   just 90 degrees either way?

   pal: 90 degrees only.

   glenn: the values in issue-159 were mixed sideways and upright
   where sideways could be clockwise or anti-clockwise depending
   on the block progression in vertical mode
   ... and the writing mode. There are use cases for both
   directions, but they are effectively controlled by the writing
   mode.
   ... CSS3 defines two additional modes: sideways-left and
   sideways-right which allow the direction to be set
   independently of the writing mode.

   pal: I think this matches the SMPTE requirement, i.e.
   individual rotation of each character left or right by 90
   degrees.

   glenn: the other issue is rotation around the centre of the
   glyph. In general rotation is around the origin of the glyph
   rather than the centre.
   ... this depends also on whether the baseline is horizontal or
   vertical.

   pal: 'around its centre' really means that each glyph should be
   rotated individually so we need not worry about that.

   issue-159

   <trackbot> issue-159 -- Text orientation in I18n script
   processing -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [21]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/159


     [21] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/159


   <glenn> issue-159: glenn to add sidewaysLeft and sidewaysRight
   values

   <trackbot> Notes added to issue-159 Text orientation in I18n
   script processing.

   <glenn> issue-159: see also issue-231

   <trackbot> Notes added to issue-159 Text orientation in I18n
   script processing.

   pal: need to wait for Sean to confirm if this resolves
   issue-159
   ... issue-229 seems different from issue-231 and issue-159. It
   is instead of glyph rotation concerned with changing the
   progression direction.

   <glenn> issue-229: glenn thinks this isn't related to
   issue-159, so sean needs to elaborate if he thinks otherwise

   <trackbot> Notes added to issue-229 Mixed vertical-horizontal
   progression direction.

   pal: so the resolution to issue-159 will not resolve issue-229

   close action-196

   <trackbot> Closed action-196.

   <mike> I need to drop for this week. Hear everyone next week.

   issue-170

   <trackbot> issue-170 -- Section 5.2 para 8 is vague regarding
   optionality of specifying profile in case where profile is
   negotiated/determined by 'document interchange process' --
   pending review

   <trackbot>
   [22]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/170


     [22] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/170


   action-170

   <trackbot> action-170 -- Glenn Adams to Create issue to remove
   "(in pixels)" from new definition of computed cell size -- due
   2013-07-04 -- CLOSED

   <trackbot>
   [23]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/170


     [23] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/170


   close issue-170

   <trackbot> Closed issue-170.

   issue-173

   <trackbot> issue-173 -- presentation semantics of control
   characters and other unmapped characters -- closed

   <trackbot>
   [24]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/173


     [24] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/173


   issue-176

   <trackbot> issue-176 -- Adding support for extent and origin
   attributes on block elements -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [25]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/176


     [25] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/176


   glenn: the problem with putting origin and extent directly on p
   or div could be misinterpreted as meaning the size of the
   allocation rectangle or the content rectangle to apply
   ... this is the case if for example in CSS you specify a width
   for a block element then it is interpreted as a declaration of
   how much allocation area to assign to the block and not
   ... a declaration of an absolutely positioned region in which
   to put the block.
   ... my proposal, subject to Sean's review, is to add an inline
   region, like an inline animation element, as a child of a block
   element.
   ... This is a shorthand for defining the region in the header
   and referring to it via IDs.
   ... this is one for the agenda in the f2f meeting. Want to keep
   as pending review for the time being.
   ... in the TTML2 editorial draft, under the terminology section
   2.2 I have added new definitions for inline region and out of
   line region, also incidentally inline and out of line
   animation,
   ... I also modified the syntax for the div and p elements in
   7.1.4 and 7.1.5 to add to its content models an optional layout
   class immediately after the animation class.
   ... Under the section 9.3 on layout semantics I have pencilled
   in a new subsection called Inline Regions 9.3.2 which needs to
   be filled in.
   ... Minor changes are likely in 9.3.3 as a consequence.
   ... This technique will minimise the changes to the semantics
   of the parent synchronic document construction and layout
   processing.
   ... The original idea came from a desire to serialise content
   in a way that doesn't require pre-defining all of the regions
   up-front and instead allow them to be defined coincident with
   the block element

   <glenn> issue-176: nigel asks about whether region needs full
   specification or can be inherited

   <trackbot> Notes added to issue-176 Adding support for extent
   and origin attributes on block elements.

   glenn: we could specify on the root or layout element the
   styles etc to inherit in inline or out of line regions

   <glenn> ACTION: glenn to create new issue about need for region
   elements to obtain inherited styles, possibly from layout or tt
   element [recorded in
   [26]http://www.w3.org/2013/09/05-tt-minutes.html#action01]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-199 - Create new issue about need for
   region elements to obtain inherited styles, possibly from
   layout or tt element [on Glenn Adams - due 2013-09-12].

   issue-178

   <trackbot> issue-178 -- initial values and style set
   calculations are unclear, especially for transformable
   attributes -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [27]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/178


     [27] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/178


   issue-183

   <trackbot> issue-183 -- semantics of using profile in a
   document -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [28]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/183


     [28] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/183


   issue-193

   <trackbot> issue-193 -- Address SMPTE Questions for Region,
   Border, etc. related to character edge attributes -- pending
   review

   <trackbot>
   [29]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/193


     [29] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/193


   issue-203

   <trackbot> issue-203 -- Add ttp:version to allow author to
   indicate which version of TTML content was created for. --
   pending review

   <trackbot>
   [30]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/203


     [30] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/203


   glenn: this now implemented in TTML2 draft

   pal: is the namespace going to change for TTML2?

   glenn: there's no plan to change it. The namespace is defined
   as being extensible under control of the TTWG.

   pal: so this would be a way to tell if a TTML document conforms
   to TTML1 or TTML2?

   glenn: reads draft text.
   ... this is intended to be separate from profile conformance
   and definition. It should have no mandatory normative role in
   processing.

   nigel: might this be used for behaviour changes in processors
   that don't have defined profiles?

   glenn: there are two questions there: firstly profile
   mechanisms and secondly the definition of new profile features
   to cover changes in behaviour
   ... For the time being we can't concretely answer this - we may
   in the end take it out as being unnecessary or add more
   semantics that trigger off its value. For future discussion.
   ... It would be useful to add this to the discussion list for
   the TPAC meeting.

   <glenn> ACTION: glenn to add ttp:version to items for possible
   F2F agenda [recorded in
   [31]http://www.w3.org/2013/09/05-tt-minutes.html#action02]

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-200 - Add ttp:version to items for
   possible f2f agenda [on Glenn Adams - due 2013-09-12].

   pal: we have three mechanisms now: namespace, content profile
   and version. It would be good to understand the interplay
   between those three.

   glenn: we can not redefine existing profile labels; we can only
   add new profiles. Similarly with features.

   pal: will the TTML2 profiles unambiguously define the version
   used?

   glenn: no - I could create a TTML2 version document that
   requires dfxp-full or dfxp-presentation so they're orthogonal
   concepts

   pal: so ttp:version is completely informative because the
   processor only needs to know which normative provisions were
   used.
   ... unless we're really clear people will come up with crazy
   ways to process/reject documents using faulty logic

   glenn: we don't know yet if we will not define normative
   semantics around the use of a version defined this way. For
   example we may change basic conformance processing changes
   ... we are also making changes about concrete syntax - in
   version 1 there were recommendations that will be normative in
   v2. Similarly with time expressions.
   ... I can't predict where we'll end up. In SVG it seems to be
   useful. Similarly in XML headers, and by analogy it could be
   useful here.

   nigel: there's one use case here that's clear - processors will
   need to know the TTML version to understand the profile
   mechanism if we change that.

   pal: we can already use the profile mechanism.

   glenn: we're thinking about declaring content profile
   independently of what's required by a processor. You could
   create a TTML2 document that declares conformance with a TTML1
   profile and use
   ... a TTML1 profile for declaring what support a processor
   requires.

   pal: That's still unambiguous without needing version.

   glenn: I don't expect to mandate that a TTML2 document declares
   its conformance with a particular profile
   ... If it's pure metadata we can consider removing it. I
   suggest you submit an issue for this - could be to change it to
   ttm:version instead of ttp:version.
   ... I suggest we need to think more about this.

   pal: I will file an issue.
   ... we need to specify very clearly how we communicate
   semantics and version conformance.

   close issue-203

   <trackbot> Closed issue-203.

   issue-204

   <trackbot> issue-204 -- TTML.next should probably be 2.0, not
   1.1 -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [32]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/204


     [32] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/204


   close issue-204

   <trackbot> Closed issue-204.

   issue-208

   <trackbot> issue-208 -- Define behavior for unsupported colors.
   -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [33]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/208


     [33] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/208


   <tmichel> I am sorry I must leave to an appointement ...

   <tmichel> Bye.

   nigel: unsure how this is resolved by the closest color
   calculation
   ... it doesn't maintain contrast where indicated, so foreground
   and background colors could end up the same where contrast is
   required.

   close issue-208

   <trackbot> Closed issue-208.

   issue-225

   <trackbot> issue-225 -- tts:fontSize as percentage of container
   dimensions -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [34]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/225


     [34] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/225


   <glenn>
   [35]https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml2/spec/ttml2.h

   tml#style-value-length

     [35] https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/ttml/raw-file/tip/ttml2/spec/ttml2.html#style-value-length


   pal: likes the idea of an explicit viewport size relationship
   mechanism
   ... there are now two ways to do this. Either use cell
   resolution or this one which is really explicit.

   glenn: that's correct. If it happens that an em square matches
   a cell size then there's a third way.

   nigel: when calculating vmin or vmax should non-square aspect
   ratios be taken into account?

   glenn: the width and height of the root container region turns
   into a specific value in TTML pixels, not related to aspect
   ratio. The pixel aspect ratio parameter comes into play
   independently.

   action nigel to check if pixel aspect ratio makes a difference
   when performing the min and max comparison

   <trackbot> Created ACTION-201 - Check if pixel aspect ratio
   makes a difference when performing the min and max comparison
   [on Nigel Megitt - due 2013-09-12].

   pal: what should the preferred way of achieving this be, for
   document authors?

   <glenn> issue-225: add comment under tts:fontSize indicating
   that vw/vh could also be expressed using cell (c) units

   <trackbot> Notes added to issue-225 tts:fontSize as percentage
   of container dimensions.

   <glenn> action-201: is associated with issue-225

   <trackbot> Notes added to action-201 Check if pixel aspect
   ratio makes a difference when performing the min and max
   comparison.

   issue-227

   <trackbot> issue-227 -- <p> fade-up and –down -- pending review

   <trackbot>
   [36]http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/227


     [36] http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/227


   glenn: describes new animation feature that addresses both fade
   up and fade down and other use cases.

   pal: this appears to resolve the opacity requirement. There's
   another issue open relating more closely to animation
   requirements.

   glenn: animation is needed for the opacity requirement and
   could not be with set.

   close issue-227

   <trackbot> Closed issue-227.

   glenn: won't be able to attend next week

   nigel: won't be able to attend next week or the week after.

   pal: won't be able to attend the 19th.

   <glenn> regrets for nigel and glenn for Sep 12

   <glenn> regrets for nigel and pal for Sep 19

   <glenn> note that IBC overlaps Sep 12 so others may be absent

   trackbot, end meeting

Summary of Action Items

   [NEW] ACTION: glenn to add ttp:version to items for possible
   F2F agenda [recorded in
   [37]http://www.w3.org/2013/09/05-tt-minutes.html#action02]
   [NEW] ACTION: glenn to create new issue about need for region
   elements to obtain inherited styles, possibly from layout or tt
   element [recorded in
   [38]http://www.w3.org/2013/09/05-tt-minutes.html#action01]

   [End of minutes]
     __________________________________________________________


    Minutes formatted by David Booth's [39]scribe.perl version
    1.138 ([40]CVS log)
    $Date: 2013-09-05 16:02:34 $
     __________________________________________________________

     [39] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm

     [40] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/2002/scribe/


Scribe.perl diagnostic output

   [Delete this section before finalizing the minutes.]
This is scribe.perl Revision: 1.138  of Date: 2013-04-25 13:59:11
Check for newer version at [41]http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/

scribe/

     [41] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/


Guessing input format: RRSAgent_Text_Format (score 1.00)

Succeeded: s/plh/thierry/
Succeeded: s/plh/thierry/
Found ScribeNick: nigel
Inferring Scribes: nigel
Default Present: glenn, pal, nigel, +1.858.882.aaaa, mike, tmichel, Plh,
 [Adobe]
Present: glenn pal nigel +1.858.882.aaaa mike tmichel Plh [Adobe]
Found Date: 05 Sep 2013
Guessing minutes URL: [42]http://www.w3.org/2013/09/05-tt-minutes.html

People with action items: glenn

     [42] http://www.w3.org/2013/09/05-tt-minutes.html



   End of [43]scribe.perl diagnostic output]

     [43] http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/scribe/scribedoc.htm



________________________________
From: Glenn Adams [glenn@skynav.com]
Sent: 05 September 2013 06:47
To: TTWG
Subject: Agenda for 05/09/13


Our teleconference is scheduled with reference to Boston Time, the correct time of this teleconference in your locale may change.

Please check http://timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=08&day=22&year=2013&hour=10&min=0&sec=0&p1=43


Thursdays 10:00am-12:00am Boston local

Zakim Bridge +1.617.761.6200<tel:%2B1.617.761.6200>, conference 8865 ("TTML")

IRC: server: irc.w3.org<http://irc.w3.org/>, port: 6665, channel: #tt Web gateway to :http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc<http://www.w3.org/2001/01/cgi-irc>

Chair: Glenn Adams (pro tem)

Agenda+ Assign Scribe

Agenda+ Regrets for September 12 [GA - Attending CSS WG Meeting in Paris]

Agenda+ Review actions pending review.

ID      State   Title   Person  Due Date        Associated with
ACTION-194<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/194>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/194/edit>       pending review  Move "120% of" from current ed text in 8.2.12 into informative note as recommendation to presentation processor implementers<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/194>       Glenn Adams     2013-09-05
ACTION-197<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/197>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/197/edit>       pending review  Check whether issue-173 has already been dealt with<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/197>        Glenn Adams     2013-09-05
Agenda+ Review actions due next week.

ID      State   Title   Person  Due Date        Associated with
ACTION-195<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/195>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/195/edit>       open    Proposing resolution to multiple choices for minimum euclidean distance<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/195>    Pierre-Anthony Lemieux  2013-09-05
ACTION-196<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/196>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/196/edit>       open    Check proposed resolution to issue-159 in relationship to issue-231 and issue-229<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/actions/196>  Pierre-Anthony Lemieux  2013-09-05      TTML2<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/products/4>



Agenda+ Review issues pending review.


ID      State   Title   Raised on       Product Open Actions
ISSUE-20<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/20>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/20/edit>
Region border   PENDING REVIEW  Region border not supported<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/20>  2008-12-05      TTML2   0
ISSUE-22<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/22>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/22/edit>
window fade in/out      PENDING REVIEW  window fade in/out not supported?<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/22>    2008-12-05      TTML2   0
ISSUE-23<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/23>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/23/edit>
animation       PENDING REVIEW  intermediate animation of extent<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/23>     2008-12-05      TTML2   0
ISSUE-72<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/72>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/72/edit>
smooth scrolling        PENDING REVIEW  Smooth scrolling by means of reference area offset<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/72>   2009-04-24      TTML2   0
ISSUE-159<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/159>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/159/edit>
Text orientation        PENDING REVIEW  Text orientation in I18n script processing<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/159>  2012-02-15      TTML2   0
ISSUE-167<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/167>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/167/edit>
attribute syntax        PENDING REVIEW  allowing attributes that have no semantics on specific elements<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/167>     2012-04-13      TTML2   0
ISSUE-168<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/168>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/168/edit>
padding style attribute PENDING REVIEW  Padding on tt:p and tt:span elements<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/168>        2012-05-08      TTML2   0
ISSUE-170<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/170>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/170/edit>
5.2-para8       PENDING REVIEW  Section 5.2 para 8 is vague regarding optionality of specifying profile in case where profile is negotiated/determined by 'document interchange process'<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/170>    2012-06-07      TTML2   0
ISSUE-173<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/173>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/173/edit>  PENDING REVIEW  presentation semantics of control characters and other unmapped characters<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/173>  2012-08-08      TTML2   0
ISSUE-176<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/176>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/176/edit>
extent and origin on blocks     PENDING REVIEW  Adding support for extent and origin attributes on block elements<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/176>   2012-08-23      TTML2   0
ISSUE-178<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/178>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/178/edit>
Inital values   PENDING REVIEW  initial values and style set calculations are unclear, especially for transformable attributes<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/178>      2012-08-23      TTML2   0
ISSUE-183<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/183>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/183/edit>  PENDING REVIEW  semantics of using profile in a document<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/183>    2012-09-19      TTML2   0
ISSUE-193<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/193>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/193/edit>
mijordan        PENDING REVIEW  Address SMPTE Questions for Region, Border, etc. related to character edge attributes<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/193>       2012-10-24      TTML2   0
ISSUE-203<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/203>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/203/edit>
ttp:version     PENDING REVIEW  Add ttp:version to allow author to indicate which version of TTML content was created for.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/203>  2013-05-12      TTML2   0
ISSUE-204<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/204>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/204/edit>
TTML.next version       PENDING REVIEW  TTML.next should probably be 2.0, not 1.1<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/204>   2013-05-12      TTML2   0
ISSUE-208<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/208>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/208/edit>
unsupported colors      PENDING REVIEW  Define behavior for unsupported colors.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/208>     2013-05-15      TTML2   0
ISSUE-225<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/225>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/225/edit>
Relative tts:fontSize   PENDING REVIEW  tts:fontSize as percentage of container dimensions<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/225>  2013-05-30      TTML2   0
ISSUE-227<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/227>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/227/edit>
<p> fade-up/down        PENDING REVIEW  <p> fade-up and –down<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/227>       2013-05-30      TTML2   0
ISSUE-232<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/232>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/232/edit>
Bottom-to-top text direction    PENDING REVIEW  Bottom-to-top text direction<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/232>        2013-05-30      TTML2   0
ISSUE-257<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/257>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/257/edit>
percentage on region element font size  PENDING REVIEW  Interpretation of percentage tts:fontSize on region element<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/257> 2013-06-19      TTML 1.0        0
ISSUE-259<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259/edit>
Closest PENDING REVIEW  Define "closest"<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/259>    2013-06-27      TTML2   0
ISSUE-260<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/260>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/260/edit>
actor in non-character agent    PENDING REVIEW  When agent is not @type 'character', then should prohibit actor child.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/260>      2013-07-07      TTML 1.0        0
ISSUE-262<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/262>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/262/edit>  PENDING REVIEW  tts:extent semantics if value not supported<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/262> 2013-07-11      TTML2   0
ISSUE-264<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/264>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/264/edit>
Entity resolution       PENDING REVIEW  What XML entities are valid in TTML canonical syntax<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/264>        2013-07-19              0
ISSUE-268<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/268>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/268/edit>
nigel   PENDING REVIEW  Purpose of new draft wording in 12.2.1 is unclear<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/268>   2013-08-09      TTML 1.0        0
ISSUE-271<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/271>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/271/edit>
nigel   PENDING REVIEW  9.3.2 Smooth transition reference unavailable or requires purchase to resolve<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/271>       2013-08-12      TTML 1.0        0
ISSUE-274<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/274>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/274/edit>
prohibited-semantics    PENDING REVIEW  Semantics of "prohibited" features<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/274>  2013-08-20      TTML2   0
ISSUE-275<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/275>[(edit)]<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/275/edit>
line-height-normal-120  PENDING REVIEW  Improve compatibility with line height 'normal' and CSS/XSL-FO implementations.<http://www.w3.org/AudioVideo/TT/tracker/issues/275>     2013-08-23      TTML 1.0        0




----------------------------

http://www.bbc.co.uk

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal views which are not the views of the BBC unless specifically stated.
If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system.
Do not use, copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify the sender immediately.
Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent or received.
Further communication will signify your consent to this.

---------------------
Received on Thursday, 5 September 2013 16:12:51 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.1 : Tuesday, 6 January 2015 21:06:09 UTC